Here is advice from the city
- Be safe. Follow these guidelines, plus...
- Maintain a physical distancing of six feet or more from others.
- Wear gloves.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Disinfect litter grabbers or any other tool used before and after use.
- Secure and dispose of all litter and garbage bags in appropriate disposal location
- Report graffiti, needles and other hazardous litter by calling 311.
Place filled bags with your residential garbage OR leave your filled bags in a location that is accessible by vehicle (ex: near a bus stop or street sign by the curb) and call 311 to report the location for pick up.
The city asks that you track the hours spent picking up litter, the number of plastic garbage bags used, and the number of people picking up litter with you. Please report your stats by visiting www.edmonton.ca/capitalcitycleanup.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.