Highlighting historical landmarks and interesting stories about those who lived here before us and ending with a light refreshment.
The Tour will begin at 7 pm at the Community League Building and last about 60-90 minutes.
Some of the stops will be:
- Growing up in BD in the ’50’s
- Nob Hill and the Molstad Manson
- William Connors and his ‘road'
- Duggan’s Boundary Corner History and the 'Honey Wagons'
- Campus St. Jean and Les Soeurs de Ste-Croix
- Dawson Huts / story about George Donald and Elizabeth Brass in the 1880’s