When: Saturday, June 4, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: Bonnie Doon Park, 9240 93 Street
This year you can enjoy:
- pony rides
- explore a fire truck from local station #6
- go crazy with face painting
- bounce for hours in bouncy castles
- endless popcorn and water (thanks Paul Blais Realty!)
- learn about bee hotels and pollinators with EALT
- explore a tank, with army personnel
- take a kids music class with Keynotes Music
- a visit from Spiderman
- balloon creations
- local vendors
- recycle crafts
- Rutherford School fundraising BBQ
Please click on the following link to see the fun volunteer opportunities, including pony ride helper and cotton candy helper!
Please share the Bonnie Fest Facebook event listing with your friends and invite them to this free festival!
P.s., the Spray Park is turned on!